Log into J&K Bank Internet Banking
Internet Banking is a convenient way to do banking for both corporate and retail clients as they can access their accounts anytime and from any location via the World Wide Web. Avoid the queue or delays and try our new simple and secure Internet Banking facility.
LOGIN today using your User ID and Password to experience J&K Bank Internet Banking facility.
Easy Registration to Internet Banking for Debit Card holders!
Follow easy steps to login to your J&K Bank Internet Banking account:
- Step 1: Enter Account number and DOB/Pan No.
- Step 2: Enter OTP received on your registered phone no/email.
- Step 3: Authenticate using your Debit card details.
- Step 4: Set your Login and Transaction passwords.
- Step 5: Use your USER ID generated online and password to login into netbanking.
*It may take 24-48 hours for your accounts to get updated.
Explore our new features that make online banking easy and effective
- Access/view of accounts
- Transfer of Funds between Self-linked accounts, other J&K Bank account holders and accounts to other non J & K Bank account holders
- Utility bill payments. (Power Development Department (PDD) Bills for J&K State)
- Statement of Accounts.
- Open Term Deposits under various schemes like Cash Certificates, Fixed Deposits and Monthly Yield online.
J&K Bank sends you all your transaction alerts and transaction related authentications (eg One time password) on your registered mobile number. Visit our nearest Branch today to update your mobile number and/or email.
- J & K Bank Secure Payment Gateway, to provide ecommerce facility to the ebanking customers.
- This Can be Availed by Payment Aggregators as well as individual merchants to enable their Ecommerce Site with Payment option of J&K Bank E-Banking Customers.
- J&K Bank supports more than 10 Payment Aggregators which covers most of the ecommerce merchants.